I am currently setting up my own business as a Freelance Designer. Previously, I worked for 2-3 years as a Magazine Designer for Ashville Media Group, then moved to Interactive Services for 4 years as a Lead Interactive Designer.
Daily tasks included:
• Creating concepts for GUI’s, e-learning courses, printwork etc.
• Storyboarding full courses
• Managing other designers both in-house and outside vendors
• Meeting with clients, both in-house or via web-ex or telephone.
• Building Flash animations
• Designing print materials
• Shooting/Editing/Optimising video for web (Green Screen)
• Working with XML/HTML
Final Cut Pro
I have an Honours Degree in Visual Communications.